Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Writing is what I want to do with my life, yet I can never come up with anything worth saying. I'm thinking that this was a bad career choice. I mean, I'm not even good at it. Although UVM doesn't have a journalism major like GMU did, I'm sort of relieved because writing AP style articles was the bane of my existence. It's just so restricted and everything has to be completely uniform and precise. If I'm going to do something I'm unsure about, it should at least be more creative.

Summer has been flying by and I haven't done anything too exciting. I had all these big plans and ideas, but nothing really came of it. Usually people end up blowing me off (or vice versa) and I just work instead. I should just meet someone and ~*fall in love*~ so I can actually occupy my time more but it's not probably not worth it. It would be convenient at times though... I hate being by myself at night and hearing those stupid trains whistle because THEY SCARE ME TO DEATH. I don't even know why... it's just so creepy! And while I generally enjoy thunder and lightning storms, I don't like being alone in my house with the power out with lightning lighting up all the rooms and having the walls and floors shake from the thunder. I'm usually fine with being alone, but there are those times that I would rather have someone around. And of course as soon as I start writing this, a thunder and lightning storm just HAPPENS to occur.

I would write more but I'm too tired to form a coherent sentence. But instead of going to bed I'll most likely get hungry, make cookies, and listen to cello sonatas. I'm living the high life, I know.

No comments: